Supplies 1800 watts of sine wave AC power from a DC source
Offering superior quality true sine wave output, the Prosine 1800 stand-by myself inverter is preferably suited to electric systems that have already got a high quality multistage battery charger. Designed for recreational and industrial applications, their 120-volt, 60 Hz AC power output is in a position to handling both heavy duty and smaller, a couple of AC so much. Prosine inverters come with a backlit LCD display panel, which can also be fixed remotely.
- 1800 watt inverters (2900 watt surge capability)
- True sine wave AC output (crystal controlled)
- Removable LCD display can also be fixed remotely for keep an eye on and monitoring
- Unique DC terminals be offering 180-degree connections for simple installation in tight places
- Powersave mode attracts most effective 1.5 watts beneath no load
- Two year warranty
- Over temperature shutdown and automated overload protection
- Over voltage and beneath voltage protection
- Short circuit and AC backfeed protection
With not up to 3% total harmonic distortion, Prosine 1000 and 1800 inverters deliver true sine wave output that may be just like AC power provided by your utility. This clean output makes Prosine inverters ideal for handling sensitive so much and improves AC equipment performance. Be expecting hassle-free true sine wave electricity for televisions, audio systems, variable speed tools, and more.
Light and compact
Prosine inverters are lighter and more compact than different inverters with equivalent power ratings because they use prime-frequency switching technology within the power conversion process.