This RV cover is designed for a new installing method. It could save quite a lot of it slow.
1. Thick, triple layer polypropylene best fabric helps to keep out rain and snow
2.Rugged, U.V. resistant, single layer polypropylene fabric sides
3. Extra reinforced corners with elasticized hem for custom-like are compatible and save you tearing of your cover.
4.Highest for all-weather condition
5. Easy installation,easy removal.
6.Free Storage bag included
7.With a pair of lend a hand steel pole to boost and pull your cover
New Installing Method
1. Unpack the quilt, spread it on ground, unzip the zippers of BACK panel of RV cover, roll up BACK panel completely and protected it on best panel with sew-in velcro tapes.(Tip: Spread all the cover on clean ground, in finding out the front panel or back panel first, DO NOT OPERATE ON DIRT GROUND!)
2. There are 2 pockets on every side panel best near the tip of the quilt. 2 person point the steel poles into every pocket and lift it up at the same time
3. Either one of operators stand by the tip of RV, raise the quilt up over the roof of RV, pull the quilt moderately from the tip to the front of RV until the quilt is on the proper position.
(Tip: If you are feeling hard to moving forward, check if the quilt is stuck by any corners or sharp edges of RV roof. If it was once stuck, operators can move to pockets at the middle of canopy, and pull again.)
4, Unlock the front panel from velcro, zip all zippers, put all buckles & straps on, and done.
3 layer polypropylene best fabric helps to keep out rain and snow whilst single layer polypropylene side fabric vapor out
Reinforced corner patches withstand tears and snags
There are one zippers on every side for simple get right of entry to
New methods of putting in RV cover save it slow
Size: 216″L*108″W*96″H, fits truck camper RV 8′-10′