• Cummins Onan sound-attenuating enclosure
• Focalized mounting system with vibration isolators
• Cross-glide cooling
• Sheet steel drip controlling base
• Enclosed muffler
• Integral USDA Forest Service authorized spark arrestor muffler
• Adjustable mechanical governor
• Automatic choke
• Overhead cam
• Single-aspect service
• Low oil level shutdown
• Electrical fuel pump (gasoline); Electrical solenoid (LP)
• Fixed regulate panel
• Sealed remote get started connector
• Electrical start
• Fused DC circuits to give protection to set wiring and remote regulate wiring
• Magnetic circuit breaker
• 50 in (1.3 m) generator set output leads
• Cast-state ignition
• Usual onboard diagnostic capacity
• Exhaust kit elbow 90 degree (P/N A041H694)
• Exhaust kit downtube (P/N A041L816)
• Show shell gasoline (P/N A041Y359)
• Show shell LP (P/N A041Y361)
• Beneath flooring mounting kit (P/N A042W103)
• Unfashionable adapter from KV (P/N A043F935)
• Remote get started/forestall rocker switch (P/N three hundred-5331)
• Remote regulate with get started/forestall switch and running time meter (P/N three hundred-5332)
• Remote regulate with get started/forestall switch and DC voltmeter (P/N three hundred-5333)
• Prime altitude kit A042V579
• Remote regulate plug and cord harness 10 ft (P/N 338-3489-01), 30 ft (P/N 338-3489-02)
• Battery, 12 V, 360 cold cranking amps at zero° F (-18° C)
• Energy Command 30 auto generator get started (P/N 018-02030)
• Energy Command 20 remote get started/forestall with diagnostics (P/N 018-02020)
• Energy Command 30W wireless auto generator get started (P/N 018-03000)
• Energy Command Y harness (P/N 044-00087)
Microprocessor regulate with diagnostics and light-weight, compact design. Gasoline or LP fueled.
Quietest generator sets in their size. Simple upkeep with single-aspect service.
Utterly enclosed with muffler, fast and Simple to put in.
3-year restricted guaranty.
Low fuel consumption.